The Division of Emergency Medicine at Western University is proud to offer a 1-year emergency ultrasound fellowship program. Our focus is on training future leaders in point of care ultrasound by developing advanced POCUS scanning skills combined with ultrasound teaching, research an administration. Graduates of this program will be equipped to function as directors in both academic and community ERs.
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration with Critical Care, Anaesthesia and other specialties
- Access and teaching from national and international experts in POCUS
- Established on-line Qpath archiving system for image review
- TEE and Endocavitary Probes in the ER at both University and Victoria Hospital
Click here to learn more about the program
- Completion of either FRCPC or CCFP(EM).
- * Fourth-year FRCPC residents are able to apply for their subspecialty year.
- 3 Letters of reference (including 1 from program director)
- Letter of Interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Eligible for licensure by the CPSO
Deadline for Submission: November 14 2018
**Late applications will be considered on an individual basis**
Applications for International Graduates are accepted for this fellowship opportunity. This is dependent on eligibility to obtain an educational license. Please visit www.cpso.on.ca for more information
Completed application and Questions sent to:
Name: Renee Vachon
Position: Administrative Assistant
Name: Dr. Frank Myslik
Position: Fellowship Program Director